L&M L00& Black Leather Hunting Sporran with Brass Cantle & Studs
This hunting sporrans feature an intricate brass cantle, detailed leatherwork, brass studs, and different shapes for strong visual interest. The front of the sporran incorporates several layers of smooth, high-quality leather. The top layer is a liner under the cantle. Next is a smooth leather targe with an embossed celtic circle and accent studs. Below this are 5 leather petals anchored in place with metal studs. The width of the gusset gives you plenty of storage space, without bulkiness.
Features of L&M L007 Leather Hunting Sporran with Brass Cantle:
- Front: Layered and tooled smooth black leather, brass studs
- Cantle: Celtic pattern brass cantle
- Back: Smooth black leather
- Tassels: 5 flat petals, riveted to front
- Embossing: Celtic pattern on center targe
- Strap: Adjustable black leather and chain strap (48.5")
- Rust-resistant metals studs, snaps, and D-rings
- Cardboard storage box
Crafted in Nova Scotia by L&M
|This product was added to our catalog on Friday 16 December, 2011.